Linear Hall effect Sensor
A Hall effect sensor is a transducer that varies its output voltage in response to a magnetic field. Hall effect sensors are used for proximity switching, positioning, speed detection, and current sensing application.
A0: Analog pin of arduino
D0: digital pin of arduino
• A “invisible” sensor. Non contact operation so there is no wear and friction. Hence unlimited number of operating cycles
• High speed operation – over 100 kHz possible. Where as at high frequencies the inductive or capacitive sensor output begins to distort
• When packed immune to dust, air, water where as capacitive sensor may get triggered by dust.
• Can measure zero speed
• Wide temperature rang
• Highly repeatable operation
• Capable of measuring large current
• May be affected by external interfering magnetic field
• Large temperature drift
• Large offset voltage
• Signal can be blocked by ferrous metal