I want to buy IoTSense but what it is for?
What is IoTSense?
IoTSense is a WiFi-enabled device capable of measuring multiple sensor values. IoTSense lets you do all that in one click.
IoT Sense is a plug and play device which connects to wifi and sends the data over the internet for this you don’t have to write a single line of code as compared to other IoT devices on the market.
Do I need to write code for controlling IoTSense?
No, you don’t need to write a single line of code it is a plug and play device.
How can I control IoTSense?
You can use our Android App or Web App (For Non-Android Platforms) for controlling the IoTSense, monitoring the sensor values and configuring the digital pins on the device.
Sensors will come with the device or I have to buy it myself?
There are two versions of the kit. Version one has only the device in case someone already has sensors and version two comes with the device and all the sensors as well
What else we can do with this device?
We have recently added the feature of connecting the device with IFTTT.
What is IFTTT?
IFTTT stands for “If this then that” which means that you can make a service to trigger some action. For eg. You can control the Digital Pins on the device using Google Assistant or Alexa.
I have bought IoTSense, Now what?
What are the sensors I can use with IoTSense?
You can use a total of 6 Sensors. Ultrasonic, IR, Humidity, Water Level, Soil Moisture, LDR.
What can I measure using these sensors?
- Soil Moisture
- Water Level
What can I do with these sensor values?
- There are 2 digital pins on IoTSense on which you can attach output devices like LED, Buzzer or Relay for indication when the sensor crosses the value set by you.
What can I make using IoTSense?
- Automatic soil water dispenser system
- Water level indicator for the water tank
- Water dispenser system for your pets
- The automatic curtain opener system
- Automatic night lamp
- Temperature and humidity monitoring system
- Anti-Theft alarm
- Home Automation System
- Smart Dustbin
How can I power the device?
- There are three ways of powering the device.
- You can use a micro USB cable to power the device using 5V/1A Adaptor.
- You can power it using a 5V/1A DC jack adaptor.
- You can use a battery to power the device using Vin and Gnd Pins.
How Do I Get Started?
Free 20 Min Chat
Ask a question or book an appointment below. For emergencies call 911 or visit your nearest hospital