150 RPM BO Motors
This is a standard low cost low voltage durable Dual Shaft Plastic Gear BO Motor running at 150 RPM. It is most suitable for light weight robot running on voltages between 5V-9V. Out of its two shafts one shaft can be connected to wheel, while the other can be connected to an encoder
Specifications of BO Motor L1 SHAFT 150 RPM
· RPM: 150
· Operating Voltage: 3 Volts to 9 Volts
· Current Consumption: 40 to 180 ma
· Gear materials: plastic
· Motor types: Permanent-magnet.
· Torque: Approximate 0.8 Kg/cm.
- Gear materials: Plastic.
- Motor types: Permanent-magnet.
- Brush-type: Brush.
- Uncommitted motors: Homopolar motors.
- Magnet types: ferrite magnets.
- Torque multiplication: Generate a large force at a low speed.
- Cost effectiveness of the injection-molding process.
- Elimination of machining operations.
- Low density: lightweight, low inertia.
- Uniformity of parts.
- Capability to absorb shock and vibration as a result of elastic compliance.
- Ability to operate with minimum or no lubrication, due to inherent lubricity.
- Relatively low coefficient of friction.
- Corrosion-resistance; elimination of plating, or protective coatings.
- Quietness of operation.
- Tolerances often less critical than for metal gears, due in part to their greater resilience.
- Consistency with trend to greater use of plastic housings and other components.
- Battery-operated toys.
- Disk drives Steel rolling mills Paper.
- Machines Medical equipment.
- Radio-controlled aircraft.
- Automobiles Drive systems Positioning.
- Industrial and consumer actuators Winches Robotics Mixers.
- Robotic projects.